To be eligible for consideration, companies must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 15 employees working in the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland)*
- Be classified in one of the following categories: Asset Management, Wealth Management, DFM, Private Client Stockbroker, Family Office, Private Office or Multi-Family Office
- Be a publicly or privately held business
- Have a facility in the United Kingdom
- Must be in business a minimum of 1 year
- Only the UK offices of any multi-national organisations will be eligible to enter this programme.
* To ensure credibility, organisations having 15-24 employees must have an 80% or better response rate on the employee survey. Fixed-term employees with a minimum 10 week contract can be included in the number of employees, but temporary, per diem, seasonal, independent contractors, consultants, interns, and volunteers (that are not on a minimum 10 week fixed-term contract) are not counted in the number of employees or included in the survey process.